1. Diffuse while studying for a test to enhance concentration and memory recall.
2. Diffuse Citrus Fresh for 20-30 minutes twice a day to support emotional balance both in your home & workplace.
3. Citrus oils are good for supporting the immune system. Diffuse Citrus Fresh. Add a few drops to drinking water.
4. Make drinking your daily requirement of water (1/2 your body weight in ounces) a pleasure by adding a few drops of Citrus Fresh to your GLASS of water. (Don’t use plastic. Essential oils dissolve petrochemical based products like plastic and styrofoam!)
5. Some have found that drinking Citrus Fresh enhanced water acts as an appetite suppressant.
6. Relieve fluid retention by applying Citrus Fresh (diluted with V6) to legs, feet and hands. Also add several drops to drinking water.
7. Applying several drops of Citrus Fresh directly on loose, sagging skin areas daily is said to support skin elasticity.
8. Mix several drops of Citrus Fresh in V6 mixing oil for a full body massage to support the lymphatic system.
9. Blend 11 – 20 drops with bath gel base and add to bath water for a relaxing bath.
10. Freshen your carpet: Combine 16 to 20 drops of essential oils with 1 cup of baking soda or borax powder. Mix well and place in a covered container overnight so that the oil can be absorbed by the powder. Sprinkle over your carpet and vacuum up the powder immediately to infuse a rejuvenating fragrance into the room.
11. A few drops of Citrus Fresh Essential Oil on a cotton ball hidden in inconspicuous places around the bathroom will scent it as well. This method may also be used for cupboards, drawers, and any place else you might want a refreshing scent.
12. Get rid of bad odors in the laundry: As the machine is filling up with water, add soap and a few drops of the Citrus Fresh.
13. Remove sticky residue from stickers and bandaids with a drop of Citrus Fresh.
Citrus essential oils are photosensitive so don’t apply them topically for 12 hours before going into the sun, before a radiation treatment, or a tanning bed.